Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Twenties

Today is the last day of my twenties, so lets look at some highlights of the last ten years, in no particular order. Turning 21 doesn't make the list, because all that changed was that I was broke all the time. Graduating from college (on time, I might add), going to Australia, the birth of nine nieces and nephews,  getting my Master's Degree, getting my first real job, getting married, three (mostly) new kids, one very new kid, lots of football games with my friends and especially my dad. Then there are the every year events like the Lake, La Push and now, Family Camp. All said and done, it has been a pretty great ten years. I look forward to what the next ten bring, but I think these will be hard to top. 

1 comment:

College Football Guys said...

Happy Birthday you OLD MAN! What do you mean nothing significant happened on your 21st? How about Turbo pinning you down and taking off your clothes thinking that would put you to sleep some how. Hope you had a great birthday and welcome to the decade of the thirties!