Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Odds and ends

A lot has happened since the last time I sat down for a serious post. M turned twelve! She is growing up way too fast, but thankfully is still into Spiderman. J has taken up lacrosse, and has caught on very quickly. I will have to learn the rules, but it is a very fun game to watch. The other J is home on maternity leave, so there is not a whole lot to report there. She is having a wonderful time with the little boys. I manage to sneak home from work for lunch every now and then and play with the three of them, so I am very jealous of the time she gets to spend with them. I am in the middle of my C team baseball season. Coaching freshman is a unique challenge,but has the opportunity for great rewards. This year has been difficult for me to maintain my motivation for school and baseball knowing that my family is waiting at home. I guess I better end with some pictures, even my parents acknowledge that is the only reason they read the blog.



2 comments:

Mike said...

I don't believe I ever said pictures were the "only" reason I visit your blog. Must have been your other parents.

Love, Dad

The Bandit said...

Love the pictures! As long as you don't get too political, I will always read your stuff!