Monday, August 27, 2007

Doctors and Dealers


Today was a mediocre day. I found out the somebody screwed up my insurance information and I am getting other charges on my account. Premera wasn't much help, but I think I am figuring it out.  The day was saved however, by the news of Alberto Gonzo's resignation. Good old Gonzo, how funny it was when you said that it was okay to violate the Bill of Rights as long as you didn't do it to everybody. Who will Dubya turn to when he wants to justify torture? By my count that is: Colin, Rummy, Ashy (which is never in style), Ari, Tony, Scooter, Ridge, Karl and Harriet. Who will be the next rat to desert the sinking ship? The third leg of the Axis of Evil, Darth Cheney? Or dare we hope, Condi? The fun keeps rolling. The future just keeps getting brighter.

No comments: