Sunday, July 8, 2007

Lily and the Jack of Hearts

I know it has been a while since I posted, but the move normal (crazy). We decided to move the last week of school. I went to the Advanced Placement Institute in Bellevue for four days in the middle as well. It was very disorganized and now it is going to take us twice as long to unpack as it should. We had to cancel a vacation because we are so far behind, and it is a good thing that we did because last night our puppy, Lily (a tiny Jack Russell mix), fell off our new deck and broke both of her front legs. Very sad. She is a trooper though and hardly cried at all. She is sleeping in our room as we speak and has been moving around better than I expected. We had to take her to the Animal Emergency in Tacoma, which is kind of scary at 10:30 at night. There was even a gun shot victim brought in! But we are moving forward with every thing and expect to be finnished with the move in no time! Keep Lily in your thoughts, but I am sure she will be fine.

1 comment:

The Bandit said...

Oh my gosh, that is so scary. Bosco and I are thinking about her:(