Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Crunch Time


Things are getting crazy in the McKeehan/Chow household. J had his band awards tonight, so we had to throw that in between packing for the new house and getting ready for the end of the school year. We close on our house on Thursday and are planning on moving on Saturday. It is getting very exciting. Our last day of school is next Wednesday. I got a hammock for fathers day, as well as a coupon for one full day of reading; I was planning on saving the coupon, but I don't think it will last past next week.  I can't wait to get the hammock up in the back yard!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Is that the new house? It looks nice. I'm not sorry not to be moving. I've had password problems so you might get more than one comment from me. Don't feel the need to publish them if you do.

P1